Birthdays are milestones on our journey through life.
As the authors note in the book, the book was written "for the many people who wish to find ways of bringing beauty, meaning, and a touch of magic into the celebration of birthdays."
Packed with recipes, stories, songs and games, and ideas for cards, decorations, and presents,
The Birthday Book also includes quotations from famous birthday celebrants and amusing historical anecdotes.
· A complete resource for birthday celebrations from age one to 100+.
· How to organize a party—invitations, games, prizes and food.
· Party suggestions for teenagers, 18 to 21 year-olds, twins, and small children.
· Unique celebrations for those on holiday, ill, Christmas birthdays, and rainy days.
· Birthday traditions from around the world—Chinese, Muslim, Hindu, and many more.
“A ‘bookshelf must’ to be dipped into whenever a birthday celebration arises. On a practical level, the advice it contains about organizing children’s birthday parties will, I am sure, save many parents’ pre- and post-party headaches.”
—Sue Webb, Perfect Parties
A wonderful reference for happy, warm, sincere birthday celebrations to be
remembered and cherished for a lifetime!
Paperback. 8 in. x 10 in.