The Kettler® Air-Navigator™ Kettrike®
tricycle features an ultra-sturdy design with a smooth ride on oversized, tubeless air tires with ball bearings.
The Air Navigator's low step-through design and
Quik-Adjust™ frame makes it easy to accommodate the growing child or
siblings of different heights. The Kettler Air Navigator also features a 3-in-1 Auto-Freewheel™ coasting pedal system,
so kids can coast without the pedals flying - the pedals stay stationary
at rest while you coast.
The included push
bar is easy to take on and off as needed, and provides added safety and
control (allowing the parent/guardian to push and steer the tricycle).
The Air Navigator also features a
Lock to keep the wheels going straight so the tricycle is easier to
wheels swivel for easy steering; and the Kettrike has a limited
turning radius - allowing only 45-degree turns, in order to help prevent tipping.
The new Kettler Air
Navigator design also features an adustable, ergonomic seat for added
The Kettler® Air Navigator™
makes it easy to go on a walk with your child riding the tricycle, but
still allowing the parent control as needed over the steering. You
can take push the Kettrike just as you would push a
stroller, while your child still feels as though they are the pilot. Kids love playing with the tipping rear bucket -
they can load it up and dump it out (sand or dirt are, of course,
favorites); the bucket is also nice for bringing a favorite teddy or
doll or favorite "guys" along for the ride.
The Kettler Kettrike Air Navigator with Pushbar
and included Seatbelt
* Rear Wheel Steering
(making it easier for parents to steer).
* SMOOTH RIDE thanks to real air tires -- Featuring Komfy-Ride real AIR
TIRES for superior performance, road gripping traction and responsive maneuvering (10" front/9" rear).
* Navigator Mechanism: Simple On/Off switch to activate Navigator Mechanism
(No cables needed).
* Tipping Rear Bucket: Spacious tipping bucket is sturdy and fun for hauling/dumping sand,
or for bringing a child's favorite "guys" (teddy or dolls, for
example) along for the ride.
* Parental Control Steering Lock System: Locks handlebars into place for parental
steering with the included pushbar.
* Auto-Freewheel: Exclusive integrated automatic free-wheeling allows children to rest their feet on the pedals while parents
steer with the included pushbar.
* Quick-Adjust Frame: Telescoping multiple frame adjustment with patented
Quik-Adjust knob (4 frame adjustments).
* Limited Turn Radius: Handlebars and front wheel do not turn more than 45 degrees left or right,
greatly reducing the danger of tipping over.
* Free Push Bar: 4-Position Adjustable Straight Push bar included. Easily removed with a push of a button.
* Free included Seatbelt: Included Seatbelt attaches with included
screws so that a younger child can be safely strapped in while you push
the tricycle (and the child can pedal or keep their feet at rest on the
pedals thanks to the Kettler Air Navigator's freewheel coasting
* Tandem Adaptable: Accepts optional
Tandem Insert for adding up to 3 more seats. (The
Tandem Insert is an extra seat that easily attaches and is
easily removed, and provides lots of fun for more than one child to ride
on the same tricycle! The coolest ride in town!)
* Lifetime Frame Warranty
* Handbrake not available due to rear wheel steering mechanism
Ages 1 to 5 years.
Made in Germany.
Kettler Kettrike Air Navigator Dimensions:
30 in. x 21 in. x 22 in.
Kettler Kettrike Air Navigator Weight Capacity: Up to
Kettler Air Navigator Tricycle